Dog Socialization and Obedience MasterClass
Build a strong bond with your dog and learn how to fix their bad behaviors yourself!
There’s no doubt about it, dogs are EVERYONE’s best friend! But occasionally, every dog owner will go through phases where their lovable pooch acts more like a monster – and it can be a frustrating and difficult time. Some dogs have trouble adjusting when they are brought home for the first time, other dogs can be trained for years and then act out for seemingly no apparent reason. But what this course will teach you is that there is ALWAYS a reason for every dog behavior – and we’ll help you to recognize the psychological, emotional, and social motivations behind their actions.
If you’ve experienced any of the following, this course is for you!
- Has your dog suddenly developed a bad habit that you just can’t fix?
- Does your dog show signs of social anxiety, fear, or aggression?
- Is your dog suddenly soiling inside the home or having issues with housebreaking?
- Is your dog destructive when left alone, or shows signs of separation anxiety?
- Does your dog have issues with dominance, guarding, or biting?
- Is your dog having trouble with recall, walking on lead, and basic obedience?
This course will empower you to be your own dog behaviorist and training guru. When you work hands-on with your dog on training and obedience, it strengthens your bond and builds trust. Trainers and schools are expensive, stressful, and don’t always give you long-lasting results – because your dog is performing as opposed to learning. When you can correct your dog’s behavior, teach them new skills, and give them challenges, your dog will have more respect for you as a leader, and more love for you as an owner.
What Will You Learn?
Our online course is suitable for everyone, of any experience level, and will teach you strong leadership skills and obedience tips that anyone can master.
- We start by training YOU as an owner. We’re going to show you how your behavior, energy, tone of voice, and body language affects your dog – both positively and negatively.
- Then you’ll get inside your dog’s head to understand what’s causing their bad behavior. Is it natural instinct? A response to change in their environment? An emotional reaction? Dogs are complex, and think differently than humans.
- You’ll learn how to interpret and recognize dog psychology, communication, and body language to understand what your dog is trying to express
- We’ll take you through correcting many different types of behavior problems, starting with the “WHY” before we teach you the “HOW”.
- You'll learn how to properly socialize your dog so they play nice with others - with other dogs, pets, and humans.
- You’ll be able to reform your dog’s emotional issues, such as aggression, anxiety, fear, and insecurity, and fix the bad behaviors that come as a result of these issues – destruction, biting, soiling, guarding, howling, etc.
- We’ll also show you how to improve your dog’s obedience so they walk nicely on lead, come when they’re called, and can follow basic commands. You’ll learn effective teaching methods using dog training collars, clickers and crate training.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to work directly with your dog to fix those bad behaviors, and you’ll recognize signs of future problems. We want you to have a long and happy life with your doggy pal, so enroll today and start working your magic!
Follow the easy registration process to enroll in your course today.
Absorb course content easily with clearly structured information, helpful illustrations and hands on video tutorials. Study anywhere, anytime that suits you within your course duration.
Reinforce new learning with assessment of important points at the end of each module.
On completion, receive your certificate which confirms your achievement.