Care of the Senior Pet
How to help your senior pet live life to the max.
Who is the Course for?
This course is essential reading if you are:
- The pet parent of an ageing cat or dog who wishes to plan ahead for an active old age
- An owner who wants to keep their older pet fitter for longer
- A pet parentstruggling to cope with a senior pet’s needs, such as senile behavior
- An owner wishing to improve their older pet’s quality of life and keep them comfortable
- Owners who want to better understand their pet’s age-related health problems
- Those struggling to come to terms with knowing when it’s time to say a final goodbye
What will you Learn?
“Care of the Older Pet” is an invaluable guide for the concerned pet parent who wishes their senior pet to get the most out of life.
This course is all about keeping your pet healthy, happy, and active into their senior years. It gives you an understanding of the ageing process in cats and dogs, and practical tips on how to give them a comfortable, stimulating, and enjoyable old age so they stay fitter for longer.
You’ll learn coping strategies for pets with disabilities such as blindness, deafness, and loss of mental ability. It alerts you to the special needs of senior pets in areas such as diet, exercise, grooming, and healthcare.
The course includes a module on pain management, arthritis, and adapting the home to help the older pet withmobility problems.
Old dogs and old cats are more prone to health problems and this course helps you understand the signs and symptoms, as well as treatment options. But “Care of the Older Pet” doesn’t shy away from tackling important issues such as judging quality of life and knowing when to say that final goodbye.
Follow the easy registration process to enroll in your course today.
Absorb course content easily with clearly structured information, helpful illustrations and hands on video tutorials. Study anywhere, anytime that suits you within your course duration.
Reinforce new learning with assessment of important points at the end of each module.
On completion, receive your certificate which confirms your achievement.