- Take your first step to finding your ideal job with animals and uncover employment opportunities you hadn't known existed
- By spending time reflecting on your strengths and prospects as you go through these modules, you can have a better understanding of working with animals
- With our easy-to-navigate platform, you can carry out all your research online and at any time
- 95% recommend
- Fully accredited by ICOES
- Free PDF Certificate
- 14 days money back guaranteed
- 50 online study hours
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Everyone who want to work with animals but wants further information about what careers are out there and how to successfully apply for them.
- Applicants who want to grab prospective employers' attention with their standout application.
- People planning a career change or seeking promotion and what to know what opportunities are out there for them or what qualifications are needed.
HOW IT WILL HELP YOU
- Show employers that you have the drive for self-improvement and the initiative to study on your own as well as the passion necessary for a career in the animal world.
- By looking at your talents, you can be confident you are making the right career choice for you before you commit or find a new vocation.
- Turn your love of animals into a rewarding career or profitable business by being armed with the knowledge you need before you begin.
Module 1: Brainstorming And Research
- 1.1 Why Work with Animals?
- 1.2 Pros and Cons
- 1.3 Decide on Your Strengths
- 1.4 Reality Check
- 1.5 Where to Find Jobs
- 1.6 Researching the Job
- 1.7 Comparative Salaries
Module 2: Gaining Experience
- 2.1 Personal Experience
- 2.2 Unpaid Experience
- 2.3 Broadening Your Education
- 2.4 Volunteering Abroad
- 2.5 Internships
Module 3: Portfolios, Cv, And Application
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 An Inspirational Portfolio
- 3.3 Writing a Killer CV
- 3.4 Creating an Awesome Application Letter
Module 4: Applying To Vet School
- 4.1 The Path to Vet School
- 4.2 Planning your Finance
- 4.3 Interviews and Experience
- 4.4 Veterinary Careers and Specializations
Module 5: Health-related Careers
- 5.1 Animal-assisted Therapist
- 5.2 Animal Behaviorist
- 5.3 Animal Chiropractor
- 5.4 Animal Geneticist
- 5.5 Animal Health Inspector
- 5.6 Artificial Insemination Officer
- 5.7 Nutritionist
- 5.8 Physiotherapist
- 5.9 Practice manager
- 5.10 Receptionist
- 5.11 Vet Tech (US) Vet Nurse (UK)
- 5.12 Vet Tech specializations
- 5.13 VSA
Module 6: Pet-related Careers
- 6.1 Animal Control Officer
- 6.2 Animal Cruelty Officer (ASPCA, RSPCA)
- 6.3 Animal Photographer
- 6.4 Detection Dog Handler
- 6.5 Dog Breeder
- 6.6 Dog Trainer
- 6.7 Doggy Daycare Owner
- 6.8 Dog Walker
- 6.9 Drug Company Rep
- 6.10 Groomer
- 6.11 Kennel Attendant/Manager
- 6.12 Pet Adoption Counsellor
- 6.13 Pet Food Salesperson
- 6.14 Pet Sitter
- 6.15 Pet Writer
- 6.16 Police Dog Handler
- 6.17 Service Dog Trainer
Module 7: Animal-related Careers
- 7.1 Animal Behaviorist
- 7.2 Aqua Culturist
- 7.3 Dairy Herdsmen
- 7.4 Ecologist
- 7.5 Equine Dentist
- 7.6 Exercise Rider
- 7.7 Farrier
- 7.8 Foaling Attendant
- 7.9 Fish and Game Warden
- 7.10 Groom
- 7.11 Herpetologist
- 7.12 Horse Identifier
- 7.13 Horse Pedigree Analyst
- 7.14 Jockey
- 7.15 Marine Biologist
- 7.16 Marine Mammal Trainer
- 7.17 Mounted Police Officer
- 7.18 Primatologist
- 7.19 Racing Steward, Starter, Outrider, Licensing Clerk
- 7.20 Ranch Manager
- 7.21 Reptile Breeder
- Wildlife Biologist or Zoologist
- Wildlife Rehabilitator
- Zoo Keeper, Habitat Designer, Educator
5960 HAPPY PETS IN 2017
15497 COURSES ENROLLED IN 2017
OUR COURSES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY PURR-FESSIONALS
Dr Pippa Elliott, BVMS MRCVS, is a veterinarian with 27 years' experience in companion animal practice.
As a child, Pippa was pony-mad and can't remember a time when she didn't want to be a vet. She started volunteering at her local clinic at the age of 14, and it was a dream come true when she was accepted for vet school. She graduated from the University of Glasgow, UK. Her knowledge and dedication has helped transform the lives of thousands of students and pets from around the world.
GETTING YOUR CERTIFICATE IS AS EASY AS IT LOOKS:
Follow the easy registration process to enroll in your course today.
Absorb course content easily with clearly structured information, helpful illustrations and hands on video tutorials. Study anywhere, anytime that suits you within your course duration.
Reinforce new learning with assessment of important points at the end of each module.
On completion, receive your certificate which confirms your achievement.
WHAT STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HOLLY AND HUGO
10 down 6 to go. These @hollyandhugo courses are very enlightening and fun to study. Linda Marshall - United Kingdom