- Fully understand how to keep dogs safe through reading body language, stopping fights before they start
- From naming your business to setting up advertising, we guide you through the process of starting, and running, a thriving business
- Study wherever, whenever – all you need is a computer, phone or tablet and an internet connection!
- 95% recommend
- Fully accredited by ICOES
- Free PDF Certificate
- 14 days money back guaranteed
- 50 online study hours
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Pet sitters, dog walkers and other professionals who want to impress their current clients and attract new ones.
- Anyone interested in turning their passion into a profitable career.
- Those wanting to gain a competitive edge over rival businesses through increased knowledge of animal behavior and business planning.
HOW IT WILL HELP YOU
- Learn more about dog behavior and training, allowing you to take your dog walking to the next level.
- Lifetime learning contributes to mental health, broadening your skills and knowledge.
- ICOES certification makes you stand out of the crowd, and assures dog owners that you are the best option.
Module 1: The Fundamentals Of Dog Walking
- 1.1 Safety First – For Pooches and People
- 1.2 Entering and Leaving Homes Securely
- 1.3 Your Responsibilities
- 1.4Complying with the Law
Module 2: Advanced Principles Of Dog Walking
- 2.1 Be Prepared
- 2.2 Reading Body Language
- 2.3 Understanding Aggression
- 2.4 The Dynamics of Dog Fights
Module 3: Training & Psychology
- 3.1 Reward Based Training
- 3.2 Recognizing Bad Habits
- 3.3 Teach an Old Dog New Tricks
- 3.4 Dealing with Fear
Module 4: First Aid
- 4.1 On the Spot Diagnosis
- 4.2 Vomiting and Diarrhea
- 4.3 Poisoning
- 4.4 Cuts, grazes, wounds and burns
- 4.5 Breaks and Fractures
- 4.6 Shock
- 4.7 When you’ll need to involve a vet
- 4.8 Your First Aid Kit
Module 5: Setting Up Your Business
- 5.1Research Time
- 5.2 Finances and Insurance
- 5.3 Regulations
- 5.4 Get Creative with Services to Drive Business
- 5.5 Advertising & Marketing
5960 HAPPY PETS IN 2017
15497 COURSES ENROLLED IN 2017
OUR COURSES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY PURR-FESSIONALS
Dr Pippa Elliott, BVMS MRCVS, is a veterinarian with 27 years' experience in companion animal practice.
As a child, Pippa was pony-mad and can't remember a time when she didn't want to be a vet. She started volunteering at her local clinic at the age of 14, and it was a dream come true when she was accepted for vet school. She graduated from the University of Glasgow, UK. Her knowledge and dedication has helped transform the lives of thousands of students and pets from around the world.
GETTING YOUR CERTIFICATE IS AS EASY AS IT LOOKS:
Follow the easy registration process to enrol in your course today.
Absorb course content easily with clearly structured information, helpful illustrations and hands on video tutorials. Study anywhere, anytime that suits you within your course duration.
Reinforce new learning with assessment of important points at the end of each module.
On completion, receive your certificate which confirms your achievement.