Essential Cat and Kitten Care
Everything the serious cat-guardian needs to know about cat and kitten care.
Whether you are a first time owner or experienced cat guardian, this course is purr-fect if you want to:
- Understand the essentials of feline preventative healthcare, including the latest news on heartworm in cats.
- Have an appetite to understand cat food and feeding, such as what to feed, how, and when for optimal good health.
- Learn practical cat facts such ashow to groom, clip claws, and bathe your cat
- Decode cat body language, behavior, and communication into something you understand
- Prevent boredom and channel antisocial behaviors, such as climbing or scratching, into less destructive activities
- Uncover the secrets of good cat litter box habits so that house soiling becomes less likely
The practical skills you will gain from this course:
- Pick the Right Cat: Understand what type of cat (ie purebred vs shelter, adult vs kitten, indoor vs outdoor animal) is best for you and feel confident about choosing the pick of the litter
- Introduce Cats: Know cat body language and the no-hiss way to introduce a new cat to your existing fur-friends
- Keep your Cat Healthy: Understand basic cat facts such as the preventative healthcare your cat needs and how to keep them physically and mentally fit and well
- Be Confident about Cat Food and Feeding: Make informed decisions about feeding your cat for optimal good health
- Grooming and Coat Care: Feel confident about clipping claws and keeping your cat’s coat in pristine condition
- Cat Communication: Understand what cat body language is telling you about their mood and how this can help you get along together
- Prevent Boredom: Know how to channel a cat’s natural instinct to climb and scratch, in order to prevent boredom and the cat from becoming destructive
- Cat Behavior: Understand the importance of play for a cat’s well-being, and how a cat uses their senses to read the world around them
- Litter Box Best Practice: House soiling can sour a good relationship, so learn how to make a litter box irresistible to decrease the chance of inappropriate toileting.
Follow the easy registration process to enroll in your course today.
Absorb course content easily with clearly structured information, helpful illustrations and hands on video tutorials. Study anywhere, anytime that suits you within your course duration.
Reinforce new learning with assessment of important points at the end of each module.
On completion, receive your certificate which confirms your achievement.